Ten thousands of ODAC® measuring heads have been in use successfully for over 30 years. From international conglomerates to the small manufacturing company, ODAC® instruments are being used in multiple industries, contributing to their financial success and continuously adding to a comprehensive reference list.
The ODAC® brand does not only represent non-contact dimensional measurement, but also unusual insensitivity to dirt, the highest precision, and a compact design. The result: Optimum performance at a minimum price.
- Short payback period
- Easily integrated anywhere
- Reliable operation even under rough conditions
- Seamless monitoring of tolerances
- Very robust, lasting design
- Extremely insensitive to dirt
- Highly developed optics and scanning technology
- Highest accuracy and permanent calibration
- Measurement insensitivity to product positioning
ODAC® Measuring Heads in Operation
Thanks to diverse designs and protection devices, ODAC® systems are used for multi-faceted applications in most any industries, like Wire & Cable, Plastics, Rubber, Steel and Metal.