Designed to deliver an SPM platform which can grow and adapt to changing research needs, the Ambios Q-ScopeTM delivers long-term value as well as excellent imaging performance and high resolution measurements. Our modular approach to building your system minimizes cost, offers maximum flexibility, and allows custom configurations for special applications. Electronic control signal levels are available to all users via back-panel BNC access.
Q-Scope U-SPM Features Include:
- Patented Isotopic Focal System™ permits 90 degree top-down view for easy alignment and positioning of the probe as well as tracking of cantilever/probe during scanning for increased sensitivity and elimination of laser light reflections from the sample.
- Patented Analoop™ analog PID feedback loop that is digitally controlled which has no digital quantizing errors and an extremely fast sampling frequency.
- Interchangeable Q-Scan™ AFM scanning assemblies offer scan ranges from 20um to 200um in X and Y and up to 17 um in Z. Dual tube scanners eliminate crosstalk between X, Y, and Z axes and are inherently more linear.
- The Metrology option adds closed loop positioning sensors to all 3 axes. Accuracy is within 0.2% in X and Y, and within 1.0% in Z.
- User interfaces are implemented in a Windows XP graphical environment with easy-to-use controls for fast laser intensity optimization, graphical display of the SofTouch™ approach to sample, and for setting of all operating parameters (scan rate, scan size, resolution, zoom, scan rotation, feedback signal, signal gain, etc.).