These Tinius Olsen dual column materials testing machines are floor mounted and have frame capacities of 100 kN, 150 kN, 200 kN, and 300 kN (20,000 lbf, 30,000 lbf, 45,000 lbf, and 60,000 lbf respectively). These machines are designed to test a vast range of materials, including, but not limited to: rigid and reinforced plastics, composites, geotextiles, sheet metal, welded specimens, adhesives, and medical products and components, in tension, compression, flexure, shear, tear, and peel.
The 300kN (67,500 lbf) U series gives you the ultimate in durability, speed, convenience, accuracy and ease of use. Its precision interchangeable straingage loadcells let you quickly change the machine capability from as little as 0.02 lbf up to 67,500 lbf. Precise motor control combined with the heavy-duty, rugged design of the U series frame and pre-loaded ball screws make it unlike any comparable capacity testing machine. Options for the 300kU include a wide selection of grips, extensometry, and control and analysis software.
- PC control via high speed RS232 usingASCII mode and super high speedbinary mode
- Force accuracy of ± 0.5% of applied load across the load cell display range
- Displacement resolution of 0.001 mm(binary mode)
- Speed resolution of 0.001 mm/min
- Built-in intelligent active force and displacement alarm system
- 32 bit precision motor controller
- 150% mechanical overload
- 20% digital load tare while maintaining full load cell capacity
- Automatic motor drive alarms that monitor over/under voltage, current,and temperature.
For More Information contact www.tiniusolsen.com