The Nexdep system from Angstrom Engineering offers custom flexibility in a compact footprint at an economical price The Nexdep system can be built to meet your requirements.
Whether your process requires resistive evaporation, sputter deposition or electron beam evaporation, the Nexdep is highly capable. Its large hinged front door makes working with and cleaning the machine incredibly easy.
Features of the Nexdep include:
- 400mm x 475mm tall D-shaped chamber with large hinged front door
- Aluminum or stainless steel chamber options
- Custom designed to meet your process requirements
- Support for multiple PVD processes
- 600mm x 1000mm system footprint
- International input voltages available
- Recipe based advanced multi-layer deposition control with user logon control
- Sequential or co-deposition
- Standard fixturing supports up to 200mm diameter please contact us for assistance with larger substrate sizes
- Factory training included with every system
- Our detailed training manual teaches new users how to operate and maintain the equipment
- User safety is held paramount with features such as cutting power to sources when the chamber is open
- 1-year warranty with responsive and caring customer service