The FRITSCH Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14
grinds soft to medium-hard, brittle as well as fibrous samples rapidly and effectively. Due to its very efficient air cooling and the cyclone, even the comminution of difficult to grind samples like temperature-sensitive powder coatings and plastic samples or slightly moist materials such as herbs, leaves or teas are no problem for the PULVERISETTE 14.
Highest rotational speed for finest grinding results in shortest times
The efficient air routing inside the PULVERISETTE 14 mill and the powerful air vortex within the FRITSCH Cyclone cools the sample during grinding, reducing the thermal load of the sample, minimizing clogging of the sieve rings while simultaneously increasing the throughput significantly. Also, the cleaning of the mill itself is reduced to a minimum. The air flow inside the FRITSCH Cyclone leads the ground sample directly into the screwed-on sample glass.
This type of sample discharge is the most convenient, because the ground material is drawn directly into the glass bottle where it can be transported, stored and easily removed for analysis. Thereby, the fine dust is retained in the cyclone by the HEPA dust filter.
The result, increased grinding performance for a particularly fast and effective grinding that minimises the thermal load. And the ideal solution for especially heat-sensitive materials, as well as for smooth pre-crushing and fine grinding of hard-brittle to soft, or fatty samples with residual moisture! And all this with a simple, contamination-free cleaning effort.
For extremely difficult to grind or acutely temperature-sensitive samples like styrene, polyester, synthetic resins, foils, PVC, PP and PE can be embrittled by adding liquid nitrogen and afterwards ground with the PULVERISETTE 14.
Your advantages with the FRITSCH Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 include:
- Rapid sample throughput due to high-speed grinding and simple cleaning
- Simple and easy exchange of all grinding parts without tools
- Simple, contamination-free cleaning and assembly of all grinding parts outside of the instrument
- Variable speed adjustment from 6,000 to 20,000 rpm
- Max. feed size 10 mm, throughput 0.05 up to 5 l/h, also ideal for minimal sample quantities: 5 - 10 ml
- Final fineness d50 < 40 μm, sieve inserts 0.08 - 6 mm
- Automatic rotational speed readjustment system for constant grinding
- Efficient air cooling of the rotor, all motor components and the grinding material due to a sophisticated routing of the air flow
- Grinding parts made of stainless steel, pure titanium, TiN-coated and WC-coated
- Rapid-action clamping lock
An extensive range of accessories is available for the FRITSCH Centrifugal Mill - configure your PULVERISETTE 14 for your specific application - FRITSCH experts will gladly advise you!