The LS5 materials testing machine is an affordable, easy to use system, ideal for material testing applications up to 5 kN (1124 lbf). The machine uses high accuracy interchangeable YLC Series loadcells for tension, compression and cycling through zero force measurements.
The LS5 materials testing machine features an integral control console with membrance multi-function keypad and easy to read backlit LCD to display load and extension information. The control console displays prompts and menus, which guide the user through machine operations.
The system is capable of storing up to 600 test results from a choice of 10 programmable test set-ups. Alternatively, machine performance can be optimised using our innovative, easy to use NEXYGENPlus material test and data analysis software. Test information can easily be exported to Microsoft® products such as Word, Excel® and Outlook®.
The key features of the LS5- Single Column materials testing machine are:
- Simple to set up, operate and maintain
- Load measuring system exceeds the requirements of all recognised international standards
- Uses high accuracy interchangeable YLC load cells (±0.5% from 1% to 100% of load cell value)
- Crosshead travel 800 mm (31.5 in)
- Extended version available with travel up to 1400 mm (55 in)
- Speed range 0.01 - 1016 mm/min (0.0004 to 40 in/min)
- Load rate control
- Data sampling rate 8 kHz
- Saves up to 600 test results
- 10 programmable test set-ups
- High resolution backlit LCD display with intuitive operator interface
- Multi-lingual and multi-unit display options as standard
- Flash memory upgradeable
- Full PC integration with NEXYGENPlus materials test and data analysis software.
The LS5 materials testing machine can be supplied with options such as:
- Load Cells
- Grips and Fixtures
- Thermal Cabinets
- NEXYGENPlus Material Test and Data Analysis Software