Written by AZoM
Granta Design will be hosting a web seminar on Materials and Process Selection on Wednesday, December 9th.
This web seminar will demonstrate CES Selector 2009, the latest version of the standard software for materials and process selection.
Through case study examples, you will see how this powerful, easy-to-use, graphical tool provides materials experts, engineers, and designers with a systematic, repeatable, and auditable method to:
- Make materials and process decisions for specific engineering applications
- Find materials options that meet your constraints and trade off competing objectives - for example, minimizing cost while meeting performance criteria.
- Enable eco design
The event is suitable both as an introduction to CES Selector and for existing CES Selector users, since the case study demonstrations will illustrate new features in this release.
Time for the web smar will be as follows:
- Wednesday, December 9 3.30pm GMT (UK)
- 7.30am PST (US West Coast)
- 10.30am EST (US East Coast)
- 4.30pm CET (France, Germany...)
Click here to register.