Written by AZoM
After extensive consultation with customers to identify changes that would make the Goodfellow web experience more productive, Goodfellow has launched the completely revised www.goodfellow.com.
Users will find enhanced functionality that makes it easier to find products in the company's online catalogue. There is also an expanded technical section to offer even more data on the products Goodfellow sells.
Specifically, users of the new site can:
- Search the Goodfellow online catalogue for prices and technical information on metals and materials in small quantities.
- Order from over 70,000 products online.
- Find details on larger quantities to meet production requirements.
- Consult expanded technical information.
- Read the improved News and Events section which includes "Material of the Week" information
- Sign up for Goodfellow's electronic newsletter or to receive a printed Product Guide.
The Goodfellow website is available in English, French, German and Spanish. There are also separate dedicated and linked websites for US, Chinese and Japanese customers.
Feedback about the new website as well as requests for information should be directed to email@example.com.
For more than 40 years, the Goodfellow name has been synonymous with small quantities of high-quality metals, polymers, ceramics and other materials that meet the research, development, and specialised production requirements of science and industry worldwide. Goodfellow Cambridge Ltd. is part of the Goodfellow Group of Companies, which also includes The Technical Glass Company (UK), Goodfellow Corporation, Goodfellow SARL, Goodfellow GmbH, and the Shanghai Representative Office of Goodfellow Cambridge Ltd.