Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ethylene Dichloride (EDC) Global Market Dynamics to 2020 - Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Market Continues to Drive the Global Demand" report to their offering.
Ethylene Dichloride (EDC) Global Market Dynamics to 2020 - Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Market Continues to Drive the Global Demand is an in-depth report on the global Ethylene Dichloride industry. The report navigates the reader through the global Ethylene Dichloride market with detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting the Ethylene Dichloride demand in all the major regions of the world. It includes analysis and forecasts of Demand major regions and countries. It provides major drivers and restraints for Ethylene Dichloride demand in various regions. Ethylene Dichloride Demand share analysis by End Use, Ethylene Dichloride Price analysis for individual countries. Global, Regional and country competitive break up is also included in this comprehensive report. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global EDC market covering all the major parameters.
Global EDC demand is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 2.7% from 2009 to 2020
Global EDC demand in 2000 was 28.2 million tons. It grew at a CAGR of 1.4% from 2000 to 2009. Global EDC demand in 2009 was 31.9 million tons. Global EDC demand is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% from 2009 to 2020. The following graph shows the global EDC demand from 2000 to 2020 Asia-Pacific was the largest consumer for EDC in 2009.
Global EDC Demand in 2009 was 31.9 million tons. Asia-Pacific had the largest demand of 12.6 million tons and a share of 39.5%. North America had a demand 11.0 million tons and a share of 34.5% followed by Europe with a Demand of 6.4 million tons and a share of 20.0%. Middle East and Africa had a Demand of 1.0 million tons and a share of 3.1% followed by South and Central America with a Demand of 0.9 million tons and a share of 2.9%.
Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Market will Continue to Drive the Global Demand
EDC is an intermediate in the production of PVC from VCM. At presenting in 2009 around 95% of the globally produced EDC is used in the manufacturing of the VCM and in turn PVC. A similar trend is expected to continue until 2020 as there is a lack of diversification in the end use of EDC. EDC is also used to manufacture some chemical solvents but, with environmental controls getting tighter, the growth in this segment is slowing.
- Demand of EDC at global level
- Demand of EDC for all the major regions of the world.
- Detailed EDC demand analysis by major countries in all the regions.
- Price analysis and forecasts of EDC for all the major regions of the world.
- Competitive landscape of EDC industry at global level and also for all the major regions of the world.
- Detailed analysis of the key drivers, restraints and challenges for the EDC industry in all the major regions.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the EDC market.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global EDC market.
- Understand the market positioning of each of the EDC producers
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the global EDC market.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the global EDC market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Table of Contents
- Global Ethylene Dichloride (EDC) Market
- Asia Pacific Ethylene Dichloride (EDC) Market
- North America Ethylene Dichloride (EDC) Market
- Europe Ethylene Dichloride (EDC) Market
- South and Central America Ethylene Dichloride(EDC) Market
- Middle East and Africa Ethylene Dichloride (EDC) Market