Lambient, the Massachusets based manufacturer of dielectric cure monitoring systems for thermosets, have launched a new Parallel Plate Test Fixture for measuring the AC loss characteristics and permittivity of solid laminates and panels in accordance with ASTM D150-98.
Suitable for material thicknesses of 0.025 to 0.5 cm thick, the LT4203 fixture is designed for samples 8 to 9 cm. square and can measure these dielectric properties up to 150°C (200°C option).
The test fixture may be used with either the Lambient technologies cure monitors or generic LCR meters.
These instruments are now available through Nortest Materials Testing Instruments who supply other test equipment such as:
- Presses, mills, bale cutters, stockblenders and other machinery for the polymer industry
- Dilatometers and thermal properties instruments for measuring thermal expansion, diffusivity, conductivity and specific heat including guarded hot plates, comparative, guarded heat flow meters, transient probes, hot wires and laser flash diffusivity to suit a wide range of materials and temperatures
- DSC, DTA, TGA, TMA and calorimeters to measure thermal properties and behaviour
- Temperature chambers for most applications from simple drying ovens to climate chambers
- The Goodrich Flexometer for fatigue testing of rubbers
- OEM control systems for universal testing machines
- Software for recipe control, data acquisition and management for the rubber industry
- Fogging testers for the automotive industry.
- Instruments and accessories for continuous stress relaxation and the precision ageing of polymers
- Hardness testers for polymers, portable and laboratory instruments for all IRHD and shore ranges
- Universal testing machines including electro-mechanical machines up to 300KN