Marposs announces the launch of its next generation of Pencil Probes.
REDCROWN2 - Marposs Pencil Probes (Image courtesy of Marposs.com)
The new precision engineered design incorporates ball cage movements, Improved protection from electrical interference, and added Robustness throughout, all produced from a refined manufacturing process.
Performance of RedCrown2 is guaranteed to give excellent accuracy Under the harshest conditions where high reliability is constantly Required in the manufacturing field.
The RedCrown2 line offers a variety of measuring solutions.
The two main families, Standard (with Gaiter-IP 65) and Soft Touch
(without Gaiter-IP 54), are available with the following options:
- With HBT and LVDT type transducers
- Five standard measuring ranges: 1mm, 2mm, 5mm,10mm & 20mm
- Actuation / retraction by Spring, Pneumatic, or Vacuum methods.
- Analogue connection: Marposs standard connector or compatibleconnectors for interfacing with competitor electronics world wide.
- Digital connection for Marposs DigiCrown networks
- Direct USB connector for simple interfacing to computers
- Cable only allows customer to connect using their preferred type of connector
- OEM "private label" versions with customized body Logos, your part numbers and dedicated packaging for your product