Princeton Instruments designs and manufactures high performance CCD, ICCD, and EMCCD cameras; spectrographs; and optics-based solutions for the scientific research, industrial imaging, and OEM communities. We take pride in partnering with our customers to solve their most challenging problems in unique, innovative ways.
Princeton Instruments is a subsidiary of Roper Industries (NYSE: ROP). Roper Industries is a market-driven, diversified growth company with trailing twelve month revenues of $2.3 billion, and is a component of the Fortune 1000, S&P Mid cap 400 and the Russell 1000 Indexes. Roper provides engineered products and solutions for global niche markets, including water, energy, radio frequency and research/medical applications.
Princeton Instruments has manufacturing facilities in Trenton, New Jersey and Acton, Massachusetts, as well as sales and service organizations worldwide.
Princeton Instruments is comprised of five distinct market groups:
- Imaging Group - CCD, ICCD and EMCCD cameras for astronomy, BEC, combustion, PIV, single molecule, surface and material analysis, PSP, nanotechnology
- Spectroscopy Group - CCD cameras, spectrometers, monochromators and systems for Raman, LIBS, NIR, absorption, fluorescence, luminescence.
- X-ray Group - CCD cameras for EUV, lithography, XRS, plasma, diffraction, microscopy, tomography
- Industrial Group - MEGAPLUS high-resolution cameras for semiconductor, web inspection, document and film capture, digital radiography, ophthalmology
- Acton Optics & Coatings - high-performance mirrors, filters and coatings for medical, semiconductor, material processing, analytical instrumentation, aerospace and defense.