Alloy Casting Company was formed in 1941, taking up residence in an existing building located on a 14-acre park on the outskirts of the town of Champaign, IL. Originally created to supply high alloy products for the Allies during World War II, over half a century later we are still the "foundry in the park" and proudly display the "V" for 'Victory' sign on our flagpole.
Converting to peacetime commercial production in 1946, Alloy Engineering & Casting Company has resisted "quick fix" alternatives and consistently brought our customers the latest innovations in casting technologies while maintaining customer satisfaction as our number one priority.
Our dedication to bringing the best to our customers began in the 40's with the use of "team melting". During the 1950's Alloy Engineering & Casting Company helped pioneer the development of induction melting. In 1964 we successfully brought our centrifugally spun tube division on line. The 70's found our customers requiring ever increasing dimensional stability for certain products. Alloy Engineering & Casting Company responded to this need by augmenting our green sand operation with chemically bonded air set sand molding.