BioProTT™ at a Glance
- Reusable and cost-effective
- Exceptional accuracy, stability and repeatability
- 4-20 mA or digital RS-232 output signals
- Non-invasive, real-time flow measurement
- Clamp on and get started installation
- Customer specified calibration for tubing, media and temperature
- User adjustable calibration allows field changes
BioProTT™ Flow Measurement
The BioProTT™ Flow Measurement System is a non-invasive solution for reliable and economical liquid flow measurement for improved bioprocess management.
Clamp on and get started...
The BioProTT™ Flow Measurement System is ideally suited for
- Automated processes
- Single use systems
- Processes requiring sterility in the lines
- Processes sensitive to shearing effects
- Processes utilizing flexible tubing
...because real time flow measurement
- Reduces process risk from poor pump performance by assisting the delivery of accurate volumes to feeder tanks and reactors
- Decreases equipment footprint by substituting huge weighing scales with flow meters
- Allows bioprocess automation with constant real time flow monitoring and recording
- Delivers improved process performance by maintaining accurate and reliable media delivery rates
Scalable flow measurement solution from Research to Process Development to Pilot and into GMP Manufacturing
BioProTT™ FlowTrack, FlowTrack plus and FlowTrack DINrail
BioProTT™ is em-tec GmbH's precise non-invasive solution developed for reliable and economical liquid flow measurement for improved bioprocess management. It can measure an actual volume flow rate in real time, allowing users to adjust pump speed in order to deliver accurate fluid volumes and thus alleviate the risk caused by poor pump performance.
Clamp On and Get Started Installation
BioProTT™ Clamp-On Transducers attach easily to the outside of flexible tubing, thus eliminating the need for splicing the lines or interrupting the process. The transducers do not make contact with the fluid, induce shear stress on cells, or cause a pressure drop in the system. Towards the end of the process, transducers are easily removed without any major disinfection and cleaning procedures. They do not require recalibration before each use. Regardless of reusable systems or single-use components being used, the economical flow measurement system can be used for years without the operating costs associated with disposables.
BioProTT™ FlowTrack plus and BioProTT™ FlowTrack bench top models, shown stacked for space saving and convenience
Choose a Model to Suit a Process
The incorporation of innovative design with integrated electronics allows a genuinely compact, space-saving footprint. There are three standard flow meter models available:
The BioProTT™ FlowTrack plus is available with an LCD display with features such as totalization, user adjustable calibration factor, and multiple calibration tables for transducers, which can be managed at the device. The blind BioProTT™ FlowTrack is ideal for those who wish to view all related process parameters on their bioprocess management system. For those wanting to integrate the system into standard industry enclosures, a DIN rail mounted option is provided with the same fit and function of the BioProTT™ FlowTrack.
Every model is enabled with RS232 digital output for easy integration into any process control system, and analog current (4-20 mA) output for flow and received signal strength (RSS).
This information has been sourced, reviewed and adapted from materials provided by em-tec GmbH.
For more information on this source, please visit em-tec GmbH.