As the largest technical ceramics manufacturer in North America, CoorsTek leads the market with innovative materials and applications. Over 150 proven technical ceramic blends are available to meet specific performance requirements including the most demanding medical products.
• AD-998 (Nom. 99.8% Al2O3)
• AD-995 (Nom. 99.5% Al2O3)
• AHP-99 (Nom. 99% Al2O3, Porus)
• FG-995 (Nom. 98.5% Al2O3)
• AD-96 (Nom. 96% Al2O3)
• AD-94 (Nom. 94% Al2O3)
• AD-85 (Nom. 85% Al2O3)
• WC (Tungsten Carbide)
• SC-30 (Direct Sintered Silicon Carbide)
• SCRB (Reaction-Bonded Silicon Carbide)
• SCNB (Nitride-Bonded Silicon Carbide)
• CVD SiC (Chemically Vapor Deposited Silicon Carbide)
• YTZP (Y2O3 Partially Stabilized Zirconia)
• Dura-Z (MgO Partially Stablilized Zirconia)
• TTZ (MgO Partially Stablilized Zirconia)
• ZTA (Toughened Alumina ZTA)
CoorsTek offers hundreds of high-purity and superior-performance plastic materials to ensure optimal results for your next project. They include:
• High Temperature Polymers
High Temperature Polymers
• Polymide (TPI)
• Polyethermide (PEI)
• Polyethersulfone (PES)
• Liquid crystal polymer (LCP)
Precision-Machined and Injection-Molded Metals
CoorsTek provides a variety of custom machined and injection-molded metals including stainless steel, titanium, niobium, tantalum, and many others.
Vertically Integrated Manufacturing
Manufacturing Capacity and Expertise
With over two million square feet of manufacturing space in several locations and decades of manufacturing experience, we can handle virtually any size project.
Fully Integrated Assembly Services
Class 100,000 to 100 cleanrooms provide ideal environments for component and complete product assembly and packaging. Our dedicated product teams handle every aspect of your project – from materials and component sourcing to packaging and delivery.
Design and Prototyping Services
Let our experts ease the design and prototyping process – we’re ready to help as much or as little as you prefer.