Established in 1938, Carbolite has over 60 years experience in the design & manufacture of electric laboratory & industrial furnaces, laboratory & industrial ovens & incubators.
During this time, Carbolite has established an enviable reputation for its ability to design and manufacture quality products for standard & special applications for laboratory, pilot scale & industrial applications.
The extensive portfolio offered by Carbolite includes both laboratory chamber furnaces & laboratory tube furnaces to 1800°C. Tube furnaces are available as single or multi-zone, horizontal/vertical, split & rotating models. A wide variety of tube diameters & tube heated lengths is available. Chamber furnaces are available in many sizes; models include high temperature furnaces, ashing/calcining furnaces, furnaces for the analysis of coal & coke and precious metals evaluation furnaces (cupellation/fire assay).
In addition to the range of electric laboratory furnaces, ovens and incubators, Carbolite also offers an extensive range of pilot plant and industrial furnaces and industrial ovens for various heat treatment applications. Product ranges include:
• Mesh belt furnaces
• Roller hearth furnaces
• Rotary hearth furnaces
• Top loading furnaces
• Top hat furnaces
• Blade strip hardening furnaces
• Elevator hearth furnaces.
The range of industrial ovens includes both batch and continuous ovens. Examples of these are aluminum solution ovens, bogie hearth ovens, air recirculating chamber ovens and inert atmosphere ovens.
Industrial Elevator Hearth Furnace For Sintering Of Ceramic Filter Boards
The industrial elevator hearth furnace for sintering of ceramic filter boards from carbolite offers:
• For sintering of ceramic filter boards used for fluid filtration in the brewing industry
• Elevator housed within a pit to reduce overhead height & to allow hearth to be floor level
• Wire elements on tubes
• Maximum temperature: 1200°C
• Working temperature: 1050°C
• 3 zones of control
• Internal dimensions 1200 x 1200 x 1200mm
• Power rating: 60kW
Figure 1. Industrial elevator hearth furnace for sintering of ceramic filter boards
Industrial Elevator Hearth Furnace For Rapid Prototyping
The industrial elevator hearth furnace for rapid prototyping from carbolite offers:
• Operating temperature: 1150°C
• Temperature uniformity ±5°C within the usable chamber
• A silicon carbide tile on piers allows the underside of the furnace hearth to be heated
• The raising/lowering of the hearth is by an elevator platform
• Wire coil elements are supported in grooves in each of the six walls of an hexagonal chamber
• Even heating reduces distortion of the retort & ensures long life at high temperatures
• Maximum power: 44kW
Figure 2. Industrial elevator hearth furnace for rapid prototyping
This information has been sourced, reviewed and adapted from materials provided by CARBOLITE GERO Ltd.
For more information on this source, please visit CARBOLITE GERO.