Morgan Advanced Materials Melbourne process and manufacturing flexibility allows us to produce components across the broadest range of sizes and complexity. Morgan Advanced Materials Melbourne can produce components up to 20” (500mm) diameter with cross sections up to 2” (50mm). Our engineers will work with you to design cost-effective Zirconia Ceramic components that really perform.
Grades of Magnesia Partially Stabilized Zirconia (Mg-PSZ)
Morgan Advanced Materials Melbourne provides two standard grades of Mg-PSZ:
MS Grade of Magnesia Partially Stabilized Zirconia
High mechanical strength and toughness. Average thermal shock resistance. Best suited to applications below 1000°F (550°C) and minimum thermal cycling.
TS Grade of Magnesia Partially Stabilized Zirconia
Modified for thermal cycling applications.
Applications of Magnesia Partially Stabilized Zirconia
The combination of toughness, strength and resistance to wear, erosion and corrosion make Morgan Advanced Materials Mg-PSZ the material of choice for a wide range of applications. The following are some of the dozens of successful time and cost saving uses for the material.
- Valve Trim Components - Balls, seats, plugs, discs, liners for severe duty valves
- Metal Processing - Tooling, rolls, dies, wear guides, can seaming rolls
- Wear Liners - Liners, cyclone liners and chokes for the mineral industry
- Bearings - Inserts and sleeves for the abrasive materials industry
- Pump Parts - Wear rings and bushes for severe duty slurry pumps
This information has been sourced, reviewed and adapted from materials provided by Morgan Advanced Materials.
For more information on this source please visit Morgan Advanced Materials.