The AccuPyc® II 1340 Series Pycnometers are fast, fully automatic analyzers that provide high-speed, high-precision volume measurements and density calculations on a wide variety of powders, solids, and slurries. Using a gas displacement technique to measure volume, the AccuPyc II 1340 completes most sample analyses in less than three minutes.
The instrument can be operated with a keypad or an optional Windows® interface that provides exceptional reporting and archiving capability. Both versions include direct sample mass input from a balance and cycle-based displacement volume reporting. With the Windows interface, features such as time-based pressure equilibration reporting and additional calculations such as percent solids content and total pore volume are included.
The AccuPyc II 1340 Pycnometer from Micromeritics
High Throughput Analysis
For those who require high throughput, the AccuPyc II 1340 Pycnometer with an integrated analysis module can control up to five additional external analysis modules. Each module can have a different size sample chamber (1 cm3, 10 cm3, 100 cm3, 350 cm3) providing even more versatility.
Features of the AccuPyc II 1340 Pycnometer
Features of the AccuPyc II 1340 Pycnometer include:
- Measures the absolute density of solids and slurries having volumes from 0.01 to 350 cm3
- Completely automatic operation
- Optional Windows interface provides exceptional reporting and archiving capability
- Integrated analysis module can control up to five external analysis modules
- Capable of measuring open- and closed-cell foam materials with Optional FoamPyc software
- MultiVolume options allow analyses of a large variety of sample sizes
- Temperature-control version allows analysis at user-selectable temperatures
- Glove box model allows analysis in controlled environments
Demonstration of the AccuPyc II 1340 Pycnometer
This information has been sourced, reviewed and adapted from materials provided by Micromeritics Instrument Corporation.
For more information on this source, please visit Micromeritics Instrument Corporation.