Two words best describe the benefits afforded by United's Multi-Station Testing Sytems: HIGH PRODUCTIVITY. Test up to six samples at once for the cost of about two stand-alone units.
Each test system is a computer-inclusive unit that is capable of testing up to six samples simultaneously. Data from each sample are recorded in real time by United's data acquisition, reduction and machine control system. The multi-station testing system is recommended for high-volume repetitive testing of plastics, lapshear, film, elastomers and thin metals. The 60-degree angled frame configuration allows easy sample loading.
The system is available with pneumatic gripping systems, clamping extensometry devices, strain gage load cells and sample measuring devices. Capacity: up to 5,000 lbf ( 22 kN) per station.
All United Universal Mechanical Testing Machines have a number of standard features developed to give the user the most accurate and efficient results:
- Twin ball screw drive w/solid-state servo and motor controls. Single ball screw drive for capacities less than 1,000 Lbf.
- Crosshead guidance system ( maximum lateral motion 0.010" over full crosshead travel).
- Anti-backlash system.
- "Emergency Stop" control via rocker switch, computer or mechanical limit switches.
- Interchangeable, electronic load cell weighing system.
- USB-connectivity for computerized machines assures data integrity and supported high data transfer rate.
- Quick-disconnect load cell and fixture system.