The Thermo Scientific K-Alpha is a high-performance X-ray Photoelectron Spectrometer, designed to be easy to use and fast for a high-throughput workflow. K-Alpha is supplied with everything necessary for XPS analysis, including an ion source for depth profiling.
The K-Alpha XPS system is a fully-featured instrument, configured with everything that is needed for surface analysis. The efficient spectrometer delivers high-quality results, with an easy-to-operate, but the powerful workflow that will speed through sample after sample after sample.
Completely computer-controlled, with an ion source for sample cleaning and depth profiling, the K-Alpha system can also self-calibrate, giving complete traceability on the system performance.
The instrument includes the latest version of the world-class Avantage software ensuring that quality data can be collected and interpreted quickly.
Metals, bio-materials, oxides, glass, fibers, carbon, ceramics, nanomaterials, powders, plastics and polymers.
- → High-performance, fully-featured XPS system
- → Unique sample viewing with the capability to facilitate rapid feature identification
- → Chemical state imaging
- → Large sample handling
- → Variable micro-focus X-ray source to match analysis area to feature
- → Ion source for depth profiling
- → Low energy flood source for insulator analysis
- → Built-in standards for self-calibration
Whatever the experience of the operator, the K-Alpha XPS system delivers fast, research-grade results!