The GoldXpert is a stylish countertop analyzer suitable for the consumer showroom environment. The XRF Analyzer has been designed to be compact and lightweight, weighing only 22 lbs (10kg), hence the GoldXpert can be transported easily to wherever testing is needed. The GoldXpert gives precise chemistry and karat results within seconds.
XRF is a widely used, proven, and accepted method of chemistry analysis and for determining the fineness and purity of precious metals. XRF analysis is a multielemental testing alternative that is quicker and less expensive than fire assay and chemical tests. XRF offers instant analysis of silver, platinum, and PGM metals and impurities, making it an easy way to improve customer confidence and ensure dealer reliability.
The Innov-X GoldXpert XRF analyzer is an easy-to-use, economic method to obtain alloy chemistry and karat classification with one non-destructive and non-intrusive test. Additionally, an exclusive GoldXpert software feature helps identify gold-plated objects and sends an alert to the screen.
The key features of the GoldXpert are:
- The GoldXpert is designed to be compact, taking up minimal countertop space
- An attractive design suitable for the showroom floor
- An easy-to-use analyzer offering karat and compositional analysis results with one push of a button.
- Precise chemistry and karat results within seconds
- Innovative feature to help identify gold-plated objects
- Quickly and easily create result certificates (with optional PC software).
- Testing chamber window and interior enabling continuous sample viewing for maximum customer security.
- Optional battery for on-the-road testing when one takes the GoldXpert along during visits to customers and vendors.
- The GoldXpert can be networked for easy access to testing results as they are being generated.
- The analyzer is a safe and secure closed-beam system that requires minimal training with the GoldXpert XRF Analyzer
- It can price cash-for-gold pieces quickly and accurately
- Identify and characterize a wide range of alloys including silver, platinum, and others
- Identify poison elements in samples
- Manage quality control of refining and melting operations
- Be alert to possible gold plating.
The advantages of the GoldXpert are:
- Powerful 4 W X-ray tube offers reliable and accurate analytical performance
- Offers quick and precise measurement automatically adjusts for the size and shape of the sample
- Automatic karat determination
- Large data storage capacity for test archiving
- Easy data export and reporting for immediate certification generation
- Integrated camera and small spot collimation for focused analysis and sample image archiving
- Completely nondestructive testing method
- Innovative feature to help identify gold-plated objects.
Typical applications of GoldXpert are:
- On-the-spot gold karat classification, 0-24 kt
- Identification of impurities
- Accurate compositional analysis of platinum, silver, and other precious alloys
- Verification of gold content in scrap metal
- Determination of gold and silver content in coinage
- Identifies and analyzes unknown metals for pricing, or even lead screening
- Gold plating identification.