The Fluorolog-3, available from HORIBA Scientific, is touted to be the most sensitive spectrofluorometer in the world and is a complete modular research solution customized for specific applications.
The key features of the Fluorolog-3 Modular Spectrofluorometer are:
- It includes a monochromator, light source, detector, sample compartment and accessories to complement time domain, wavelength range or physical characteristics of samples.
- For highly scattering samples, double grating monochromators offer improved stray light rejection.
- IR detectors can be integrated within the spectrofluorometer to address a number of problems such as mapping single wall carbon nanotubes in solutions and detecting toxic agents in pharmaceuticals.
- In addition, the Fluorolog-3 spectrofluorometer series can be upgraded to lifetime systems.
- Users can perform FRET, anisotropy decay or molecular dynamics operations through phase modulation (Tau) or employ pulsed light sources (TSCPC) for picosecond lifetime study.
The specifications of the Fluorolog-3 Modular Spectrofluorometer are provided in the table below:
||200 to 1000 nm
||450 W Xenon Lamp