The TTRAX III is a highly powerful diffractometer. The instrument can be operated using an 18 kW rotating anode X-ray source in a q/q geometry and is the optimal system for challenging applications.
The TTRAX’s high powered source enable both determination of trace phase in powdered samples as well as thin film diffraction.
The TTRAX includes both an independent in-plane scattering axis as well as cross beam optical technology to offer the highest possible range of measurement geometries without a need for system re-configuration. Some experimental capabilities are glancing incidence diffraction, standard powder diffraction, in-plane diffraction, X-ray reflectivity and small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS). The TTRAX III can be configured with an extensive range of optional attachments for maximum flexibility.
The product features of the TTRAX III are:
- In-plane diffraction arm for in-plane measurements without reconfiguration
- World’s most powerful diffractometer utilizing an 18 kW rotating anode X-ray source
- Highest sensitivity for measuring trace phases
- q/q geometry for horizontal sample mounting
- Focusing and parallel beam geometries without reconfiguration
- High resolution optics
- SAXS capabilities