The S-MAX3000 pinhole SAXS camera design is offered with a range of conventional or high brilliance X-ray sources. A 3 m, fully evacuated camera length offers both high resolution and intensity. The system is combined with a fully integrated 2-dimensional multi-wire proportional counter and is capable of making highly sensitive measurements from both isotropic and anisotropic materials. A wide range of sample stage attachments provide maximum flexibility in controlling environmental sample conditions during measurement.
The versatile S-MAX3000 system enables data collection on both isotropic and anisotropic scattering samples. Moreover, optionally a second sample chamber and in-vacuo IP detector extends the measurable q-range as well as provides the option to optimize your SAXS experiment for a desired q-range. The system can also be configured for GI-SAXS measurements.
The product features of S-MAX 3000 SAXS pinhole camera system are:
- Three pinhole collimation
- Can be installed with your choice of X-ray source: Microfocus sealed tube, MicroMax-007 HF, FR-E+
- Multiple sample chambers for long and mid-range SAXS
- Automated sample changer
- Complete vacuum environment
- Sample temperature control available
- User-swappable pinholes and beamstop sets for increased flux at lower resolution
- Photodiode beamstop for intensity measurements and sample absorption correction
- Custom scripting language for automated data collection