The IPLEX LT Industrial Videoscope is suitable for inspections. It has a weight of about 2.7 kg, and consists of a lithium-ion battery which runs for about 2 h. It is compact and light in weight.
The key features of the IPLEX LT Industrial Videoscope are:
- It can be easily moved to job sites
- Provides accurate measurements
- Has width of about 227 mm and height of about 189 mm.
- It consists of a monitor for clear visibility
- It can stand upright or can be worn or fastened to a tripod or mounting arm so that it can be operated in any environments.
- It can be easily operated by users at any level, and requires only less training due to the presence of the intuitive icon-based menu system
- The monitor is suitable for group inspections and training. Even small defects can be detected as the monitor gives high image clarity
- During inspection, the handheld controller can be fixed to the main unit or operated independently
- All functions can be easily operated by the user
- Intuitive, internationally recognized icons allow the operator to select the right menu option.
- Joystick simplifies the navigation
- It can be used in dust, rain, and sand, and also has an ability to tolerate physical shocks
- It has crush-proof insertion tubes which are provided with an innovative fine mesh tungsten outer braid
- Integrated LED illumination system is used for illuminating the targets
- Interchangeable optical adaptors are provided with unique SmartTip feature for recording the captured images and the adaptor information for inspection traceability
- Removable USB flash drive is used for recording MPEG-4 movies and high-quality JPEG still images
- Optional inspection data management and reporting software helps in simplifying inspections and enhancing work efficiency