LECO Corporation offers the PR36 sample mounting press that can be used for single as well as dual-sample mounting. The mounting press, combined with its easy desktop style and lightweight, compact design, is ideal for laboratories that are looking for high performance and long-lasting mounting press. It is suitable for numerous sample mounting materials.
The sample can be mounted and removed easily with the help of a rugged mold enclosure system. In addition, rapid heating and cooling of the sample results in reduced run-time. A fully-automatic one-cycle operation (i.e., pressuring, heating, and cooling) allows the operator to carry out other laboratory jobs.
A cooling function, which can be adjusted, makes certain that sample conditions are correct for molding Bakelite- or Lucite-mounted samples.
The product features of the PR36 Sample Mounting Press are:
- Intuitive operation enables mold sizes to be exchanged easily and instantly
- Electro-hydraulic design allows noise-free operation and eliminates the requirement for air
- Cycle Completion alarm alerts operators when the sample is ready
- Water flow adapter enables transparent Lucite mounts
- Universal power supply for convenient set-up and connection
- Can be selected between Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature readings
- Available in 1.0, 1.25, 1.50 inch, and 32, 40, and 50 mm mold sizes, dual mounts are not available on 50 mm assemblies.