FRITSCH offers the new Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 premium line for efficient fine grinding of medium-hard to hard-brittle solids.
The model is even easier to operate, thanks to the convenient motor-driven grinding gap adjustment with digital gap display, and even safer due to the automatic locking of the collecting vessel and grinding chamber. All parameters are shown by a well-designed display.
The Disk Mill offers fast and efficient operation. Users can simply press the button to lock the grinding chamber and use the plus/minus buttons on the digital display to set the grinding gap and grinding time with precision to the second. They can then fill the funnel with the sample and begin the grinding process. The most recent setting is saved and can be accessed directly for the subsequent grinding.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Fast and efficient operation
- Well-conceived clean design
- Fine grinding down to 0.05mm
- High throughput of up to 150kg/h with extra powerful motor
- Automatic locking of the grinding chamber
- Convenient motor-driven grinding gap adjustment with digital gap display
- Large, removable funnel for easy cleaning and optimal material feeding
- Powerful pre-crushing
- Dust-free grinding
- Longer service life for grinding disks.
- Mining and metallurgy
- Rocks and soils
- Ceramics industry
- Glass industry
- Soil research.