The TITAN LT low-temperature vacuum furnace has been built based on the innovative TITAN® platform.
This furnace incorporates Ipsen's unique, flow-production process in order to deliver a furnace that is capable of producing, delivering and operating in a cost-effective manner. The TITAN LT is also capable of combining efficiency and cleanliness through the use of both vacuum and convection heating, thus allowing users to repeatedly achieve fast process times and clean, bright work.
The TITAN LT is ideal for applications in the Commercial Heat Treating, Aerospace, Medical and Tool and Die industries; as it is capable of bright aging, normalizing, brazing, annealing, stress relieving and tempering.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- 1,750 °F (954 °C) max. operating temperature (optional)
- Suitable for processing a number of materials, including High Speed Steel, Tool Steel, A-286, Ti6Al4V, Inconel 718, 15-5PH and 17-4PH
- Capable of meeting applicable AMS 2750E, MedAccred and Nadcap requirements
- Maintains tight temperature uniformity of ±10 °F (±5 °C) from 500 °F to 1,450 °F (260 °C to 788 °C) and under vacuum
- Delivers reduced cycle times with convection-assisted heating and forced cooling at pressures up to 2 bar
- Provides a high-purity vacuum environment with no ceramic fiber insulation
- 10 Torr hydrogen partial pressure (optional)
- 10-6 Torr ultimate vacuum/diffusion pump (optional)