The FOUNDRY-MASTER Pro2 is a metals analyser engineered to deliver superior analysis at every stage, without compromising your productivity. Thanks to its near constant availability and high resolution dynamic detector you can get detailed results quicker, minimising production downtime and costly errors.
A cost effective choice, the FOUNDRY-MASTER Pro2 minimises argon consumption and keeps down operating costs.
This unique combination of performance and efficiency makes FOUNDRY-MASTER Pro2 the analysis instrument of choice for the metals industry.
- Maximum availability, minimum downtime.
- Excellent long-term stability, precision and accuracy.
- Increased productivity with higher sample throughput.
- Low cost of ownership with optimised power and argon consumption.
- Includes largest metals database on the market for fast and easy grade identification.
- Method for determination of soluble and insoluble aluminium available.
The key features of the FOUNDRY MASTER Pro2 are:
- Easy and fast testing - The intuitive user interface and several customer-driven features enable easy and simple analysis. The sample is placed on the easy access sample stand, the measurement is begun and the result is read.
- Precise analysis and material identification - Uncompromised analytical performance and reliability for production process control includes accurate and repeatable analysis including grade determination, superior low carbon and nitrogen measurement performance, long-term stability and minimum detection limits, wide 130 nm – 780 nm wavelength range covers all elements, and extensive analytical functions including editable grade identification library
- State-of-the-art technology – Consistent operation and measurement results are ensured and it features an advanced FOUNDRY-MASTER Pro software including the unique WASLab, external PC workstation incorporating modern technology, vacuum optics for low argon consumption and minimal costs, minimal and cost-effective maintenance and all the service and maintenance tools are fully integrated.
The applications of the FOUNDRY MASTER Pro2 are:
- Analytical mode/identification
- Steel, cast iron and high alloyed steels
- Non-ferrous metals and their alloys
- Ultra lowcarbonanalysis
- Improved LOD's for lead, silicon, zinc
- Elements such as selenium, lanthanum, tellurium
- Aluminium: wrought alloys, casting alloys.
- Copper: bronze, brass, cupronickel
- Magnesium, zincalloys, solders
- Nitrogen in steel
- Phosphorus in aluminium