The MILA-5000 series is designed to perform clean sample heating and ultra-fast heating and cooling operations, which are characteristics of the Infrared Gold Image Furnace RTA units. The MILA-5000 is capable of heating materials under modifiable atmospheres and integrates a protective quartz vacuum sample chamber and temperature controller into a compact system. Optional pumping allows the sample chamber to reach a vacuum level of 4e-6 mbar.
Operation and programming can be performed from the front panel, or through a USB connection to a computer. Software includes data monitoring and collection.
The main features of the MILA-5000 series are:
- Compact, table-top design
- 50°C/s high speed heating
- Accurate temperature control
- Desired atmosphere from vacuum, air, gas, gas flow, etc. can be selected
The applications of the MILA-5000 series are:
- Diffusion annealing
- Crystal annealing of ferroelectric thin films
- Glass substrate uniform temperature annealing
- Oxide film deposition annealing after ion implantation
- Sintering and alloying treatment of silicon and compound wafers
- Catalytic effect testing
- Temperature programmed desorption testing
- Thermal cycle, thermal shock, thermal fatigue testing