The VD series of oil rotary vacuum pumps offered by ULVAC has been specifically developed to enhance work environments. The pumps include low-noise direct-coupled motors and make inspection quite simple. They are easy to maintain and can be employed in various applications ranging from research laboratories to production lines.
The main features of the VD series are:
- Easy to maintain
- Improved design ensures noise-free running
- Forced oil circulation system guarantees stable and continues pumping speed below atmospheric pressure
The applications of the VD series are:
- Ion plating, evaporation and sputtering
- Leak test equipment, analysis devices
- Vacuum insulation, gas substitution/supply
- Freeze-drying, vacuum drying, vacuum degassing, vacuum chuck, vacuum molding, vacuum packing, etc.