HORIBA offers an advanced microliter fluorescence measurement solution called Microsense. The system allows users to make precise and repeatable fluorescence measurements of µL volumes, below 1/300th of a usual sample. Users can simply pipette their sample without any dilution and hence can easily recover the sample.
Microsense can be cleaned easily and can be utilized with any HORIBA Scientific lifetime or steady-state fluorescence system. The system is suitable for molecular biologists and researchers.
The main features of Microsense are:
- Very small volumes: only 1-5 µL of sample is required
- Eliminates sample dilution and makes sample recovery possible
- Samples can be easily added and removed with traditional laboratory pipettes
- Can be used with lifetime or steady-state fluorometer
- Can be cleaned easily for quick turnover