The MetalMaster® series of multi-purpose vacuum furnaces from Ipsen has been the workhorse of the heat-treating sector for over five decades.
While processes and materials change, the MetalMaster® continues to integrate excellent performance with well-established technology that yields repeatable results. With numerous installations globally, it is at the forefront of advances in the thermal processing sector.
The MetalMaster® is a multi-purpose vacuum furnace line that is available in all-metal or graphite insulated hot zone packages, as well as several typical load sizes (vertical or horizontal). Furthermore, its technology is versatile, cost-effective and adaptable; allowing users to meet their process and application requirements easily.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Two-bar gas quench
- Excellent temperature uniformity of ±5 °F (±3 °C) or better with end element option
- Superior pumping performance
- Enhanced cooling system design
- 360° gas cooling nozzles and heating elements for precise temperature control
- Advanced controls system offers precise, user-friendly operation