The SBS-1110S and the SBS-4830S constant current load banks provide a low-cost solution to conduct easy and precise IEEE450 (Vented Lead-Acid), IEEE1188 (VRLA) and IEEE1106 (Ni-Cad) load tests. These units can be easily and quickly set up and display the current, voltage and Ah removed during the test. Unlike other load banks, users do not have to constantly change the current during the test.
The SBS-1110S load bank includes 9 ft DC cables, a carrying case and an instruction manual. DC voltage range is 90-150 Vdc and DC current range is 0-100 A. The SBS-4830S has DC voltage range from 20 to 60 Vdc and DC current range from 0 to 300 A. The units include built-in protection features and multiple auto-stop settings, which protect the batteries from over discharge.
The main features of the 1110S and 4830S constant current load banks are:
- Units can be paralleled with the SBS-8400 or other load banks
- Continuous current load bank holds the current set all through the test
- LED screen shows real time discharge current, voltage and Ah removed during the test
- Three adjustable stop points - end system voltage, discharge time, discharge capacity (Ah)
- Auto-stop settings
- Audible alarm
- Warning on LED screen
- Over load protection
- High voltage shutdown
- High temperature shutdown
- DC cables included
- 4830S weighs 40 lbs and 1110S weighs 44 lbs