Bruker’s minispec mq-one Seed Analyzer XL is the latest product from the mq-one series. Moisture and oil in seeds are examined as per international standard methods. In addition, seeds press cake and residues after extraction can also be studied.
The mq-one XL offers all the benefits of the mq-one series. Since all electronics are placed in the temperature-stabilized mq-one housing, the analyzer provides excellent stability and optimal price-performance ratio. The mq-one XL completely supports the international standard methods: AOCS Ak4-95, ISO 10565 and ISO 10632.
The main features of the mq-one Seed Analyzer XL are:
- High accuracy and reproducibility, about 2 to 3 times better than wet chemistry or competing technologies
- Easy sample preparation, eliminates milling or grinding steps
- The entire sample can be analyzed
- No dependency on surface, colour, and penetration depth
- Very high short and long term stability
- Small footprint, low noise, low energy consumption
- Multilingual miniPlus software, 21 CFR part 11 compliant
- Package containing tubes and IRMM rape seed reference samples are also suitable for validation