Safety, quality and material costs demand the effective testing of packaging materials to the point of collapse or deformation. The company’s top-load tester, the TLT 2.5 kN ensures that these requirements are met, offering high accuracy with repeatability and reliability of results. This model is ideal for testing to ASTM D2659.
- Touch Screen tablet PC - easy programming for use on the production floor & minimal operator training required.
- Suitable for containers up to 5.28” (134 mm) diameter. Bespoke solutions for larger containers can be provided, including crosshead extensions and larger base plates.
- Samples of any shape can be tested including PET, HDPE, metal and cardboard containers.
- Defined platen positioning for ease of sample removal and placement.
- 5 customisable favourites for speedy access to testing.
- Free Height of container can be calculated automatically saving extra steps and time.
- Calculations such as ‘Free Height’, ‘Peak Load’ and ‘Collapse Force’ can be color coded for pass/fail.
- Automatic export of defined results minimises key strokes by the operator.
- Designed for repetitive testing on a production floor with ease of use and minimal maintenance costs.
- 2.5 kN (550 lbf) capacity.