In combination with the Phenom desktop SEM, the Fibermetric application allows you to produce accurate size information from micro and nano fiber samples. With the Phenom Fibermetric software application it is possible to measure and analyze complicated fiber structures, ranging from spun bond and electro spun fibers to melt-blown fiber types.
The automated image characterization generates hundreds of measurements in seconds. In addition to more accurate data acquisition, the automated measurements of the Fibermetric application guarantee a fast return on investment (time savings compared to previous manual measurements; operator independent; more consistent data). Automated feature and fiber size detection has made Fibermetric even more user friendly and further improved the time to result.
With the Fibermetric it has become possible to measure and analyze samples with large fiber diameter differences. Fibermetric automatically analyses hundreds of data points that provide solid statistical analysis. This data is displayed in various formats like an interactive fiber and pore size distribution histogram. All data are exportable to common formats for offline customized analysis.
Benefits of the Fibermetric Application
- Save time by automated measurement
- Fast and automated collection of all statistical data
- Large range of fibers and pores to be measured
- Export all collected data, either statistically or as a raw data-file
- View and measure micro and nano fibers with unmatched accuracy
- Operator-independent measurements
- Real-time Phenom Pro & ProX operation