Moxtek Sealed Proportional Counter Windows offer excellent energy resolution and high efficiency while operating under extreme conditions. They contain a charge dissipative aluminum coating, a resistive DuraCoat, a thin layer of Moxtek polymer, and a strong support structure composed of silicon. This structure makes the windows resistant to acids, solvents, and bases.
Proportional Counter Windows enable high transmission of low-energy x-rays and are suitable for sealed proportional counter applications that need analysis of light elements, such as process control, X-ray spectrometry and diffraction, environmental, and RoHS/WEEE. The windows have withstood more than 100,000 cycles at that same differential pressure without compromising on performance.
The main features of the Sealed Proportional Counter Windows are:
- High transmission of low energy X-rays
- High purity
- Ultra-thin polymer film
- Uniform thickness
- Silicon support structure
- Aluminum coating
- Corrosion resistant, hermetic seal
- UV, IR, and Visible light rejection
- Minimal spectral contamination
- Durable and high mechanical strength
- Charge dissipation
- Consistent transmission across entire window