The Kinexus ultra+ rheometer available from Malvern Panalytical includes the widest torque range and highest sensitive air bearing. It allows optimal flexibility and offers the unique vertical control capabilities of the Kinexus platform for complex rheological testing.
The Kinexus ultra+ includes all modes of rheological operation, such as direct strain controlled oscillation, shear rate control, and stress control at demand strain amplitude for precise control of sample strain history. In addition, an exclusive sequence-driven software called rSpace allows complete customizable test design to enable researchers to set up and examine customized rheological tests and protocols.
The main features of the Kinexus ultra+ rheometer are:
- Excellent dual-action capabilities for vertical and shear testing
- All modes of rheological operation available
- Highest specification air bearing with lowest torque offset reduces data corrections
- Vertical travel and gapping capabilities with highly sensitive and ultra-responsive normal force system provides optimum performance
- Wide range of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of soft solids and complex fluids
- Exclusive rSpace software interface provides complete flexibility of test set-up
- Complete sample history from the point of loading onto the rheometer is available in data file
- Intelligent geometry recognition with full auto-configuration and user feedback on system status ensures robust data for all measurements
- Special ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all environmental and temperature controllers
- Multifunctional accessory design
Kinexus helps us to study the rheological properties of our systems analytically and develop future formulations. It allows us to continually improve product quality, leading to a direct saving in time and costs.support, and comprehensive advice and training that is available to us from Malvern Panalytical.
Dr. Daniel Kessler, Head of Research and Development, Steuler KCH Materials GmbH