Malvern Panalytical’s Kinexus pro+ rheometer has been specifically designed for rheological characterization of dispersions, soft solids and complex fluids.
With unparalleled dual-action capabilities, the Kinexus pro+ enables both vertical and shear testing. This modular and rotational rheometer allows revolutionary Standard Operating Procedure-driven rheological testing and includes true ‘plug and play’ functionality for all environmental control units and measuring systems.
The Kinexus pro+ rheometer includes a number of components to allow strong, accessible and reliable rheological measurements for a specific sample or application.
The main features of the Kinexus pro+ rheometer are:
- All modes of rheological operation are available for stress control, shear rate control and direct strain controlled oscillation for precise control of sample strain history
- Intelligent geometry recognition with full auto-configuration and user feedback on system status ensures robust data for all measurements
- Wide range of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of soft and complex fluids
- Excellent vertical travel and gapping capabilities with highly sensitive and ultra-responsive normal force system for class-leading performance
- Special rSpace software interface provides complete flexibility of test set-up
- True ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all environmental and temperature controllers
- Complete sample history from the point of loading onto the rheometer is available in data file
- Multifunctional accessory design
We appreciate the simple implementation of standard tests using the Kinexus and the intuitive design of complex measurement requirements. We also appreciate the outstanding support, and comprehensive advice and training that is available to us from Malvern Panalytical.
Dr. Daniel Kessler, Head of Research and Development, Steuler KCH Materials GmbH