The dual chamber tool room furnace available from Thermcraft has a temperature capability of 1260°C (2300°F) and 677°C (1250°F) in the upper and lower chambers, respectively. These box furnaces come in a range of configurations and have a simple but rugged design, thus making them versatile and easy to use.
The dual chamber tool room furnaces are built with low watt density heating elements, a heavy gage steel shell, and lightweight ceramic fiber insulation. These elements make the furnaces ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. These units come with several options, such as roll-out quench tank, roller hearth, and pneumatic door opener.
The main features of the dual chamber tool room furnace are:
- Simple and rugged design
- Versatile and easy to use
- Built with heavy gage steel shell and low watt density heating elements
- Available in various configurations and temperature ranges
- Includes optional roll-out quench tank, pneumatic door opener, and roller hearth
- Suitable for laboratory and industrial applications