Lumenera’s Lu160 series of board level megapixel cameras is designed to be used in a wide variety of industrial and scientific OEM applications, particularly in low-light conditions and where high dynamic range is required.
With 1392x1040 resolution and on-board processing these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value. Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface. Advanced camera control is available through a complete SDK, with a sample code available to rapidly integrate camera functions.
A hardware and software based synchronization trigger is provided as a standard. Both color and monochrome product models are available, as well as enclosed (Lu165) and custom form factors.
- Highest quality CCD sensor with excellent sensitivity with high color fidelity
- Color or monochrome, Interline transfer progressive scan CCD, 1.4 megapixel sensor
- 15 fps at full 1392x1040 resolution, 30 fps 640x480 (binned)
- Binning and Region of Interest (ROI) options improve sensitivity and provide higher frame rates
- Global shutter for capturing fast moving objects
Download the Brochure for More Information