The PIKE MIRacle™ is a universal ATR sampling accessory for analyzing liquids, solids, pastes, gels and intractable materials. The commonly used configuration includes a single reflection ATR accessory with high IR throughput making it ideal for sample identification and QA/QC applications. It has an easily changeable crystal plate design that enables analysis of a broad spectrum of sample types while ensuring constant sampling path length. Available ATR crystals are diamond/ZnSe, ZnSe, Ge, and Si. Advanced options include three reflection ATR crystal plates to optimize for lower concentration components and heating.
The key features of the PIKE MIRacle are:
- Highest IR throughput – saving you time and improving your analysis quality
- Complete flexibility – add options to your MIRacle as your sampling needs change
- Highest value – for today’s competitive analytical and research needs
- Fully configurable – ZnSe, diamond, Ge and Si MIRacle crystal plates
- Pinned-in-place, changeable crystal plates – for fast and easy sampling optimization
- Highest purity, type IIa diamond crystal will not scratch and is chemically inert to acidic or caustic materials
- Optional specular reflectance plate – for measurement of coatings on reflective surfaces
- Choice of pressure clamps – high-pressure, digital high-pressure and micrometric sample clamps
- Sampling options – heating, temperature control, and flow through plate.