The FEI Morgagni 268 transmission electron microscope, available from TSS Microscopy, provides 0.45nm point-to-point resolution and offers excellent image quality for chemical, biological, and pharmaceutical applications.
The instrument is configured for high sample throughput and will be fully refurbished. It is easy to use and can be operated even by occasional users.
The FEI Morgagni 268 has a low cost of ownership and includes accessories such as gun, sample holder, CCD imaging camera system, and computer system. This tool is currently being refurbished by TSS Microscopy.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Gun: Tungsten filament; 40–100kV (10keV steps)
- Imaging: High-contrast objective, intermediate, projection
- Resolution: 0.45nm point-to-point
- Sample holder: Single Injector rod with exchangeable tips
- Computer system: Microsoft Windows Operating System
- CCD imaging camera system: DVC: 1k x1k, side mount camera included
- New AMT 4kx4k CCD camera (optiona)
- Low cost of ownership. TSS can custom configure the TEM for you