Leybold offers a range of single stage oil sealed rotary vane pumps for harsh industrial applications. The SOGEVAC series combines the latest developments in pump technology and years of experience in vacuum engineering. The pumps are designed to adapt to the needs of both the industry and the environment.
The range of pumps includes SOGEVAC (A), SOGEVAC B, SOGEVAC BI, and SOGEVAC ATEX. They can be customized to suit specific application needs. Different motor versions, food-grade paint, food-grade oil, inlet or exhaust ports, and larger gas ballast are some examples of possible customization. Pumping speeds range from 10 to 1200m3/h (5.9 to 707cfm).
The main features of the SOGEVAC oil sealed rotary vane pumps are:
- Compact design
- Better ultimate pressure
- Very low and constant noise level in any working condition
- Improved variant concept
- Easy to maintain
- High pumping speed stability at low pressure
- Wide range of monitoring accessories and options available
- Can be customized to fit individual customer needs
- Suitable for industrial applications and potentially explosive atmospheres