Leybold offers a complete range of single-stage, oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps for industrial applications. The SOGEVAC series combines the latest developments in pump technology and years of experience in vacuum engineering.
The pumps have optimized pump temperature, thanks to a new air cooling concept, and are capable of adapting to the needs of both the industry and the environment.
The comprehensive range of pumps can be customized to suit specific application needs of customers.
The main features of the single-stage rotary vane pumps are:
- Compact and rugged design
- Low ultimate pressure
- High pumping speed and high water vapour tolerance
- Additional water cooling (optional) allows deployment in harsh applications
- Longer oil service life due to an increased oil volume within the pump
- Pumping speeds range from 10 to 1200m3/h (5.9 to 707 cfm)
- Integrated lubrication with oil recovery system without any external oil lines
- Integrated anti-suckback valve
- Low noise level across the entire operating pressure range due to low generator speeds
- World motors as standard equipment
- Customer-oriented variants concept
The applications of the single-stage rotary vane pumps are:
- Oil processing, drying, degassing
- Rubber and plastic injection machines
- Analytical instrumentation
- O2 applications
- CO2 lasers