The Pundit PL-200PE deploys advanced pulse echo technology to extend the ultrasonic application to objects where access is restricted to a single side. Proceq innovations such as automatic estimation of pulse velocity and advanced echo tracking enable the measurement process. The A-Scan Mode enables direct analysis of the raw signal and the real-time B-Scan Mode provides a cross-sectional view perpendicular to the scanning surface.
This enables the user to determine the slab thickness and to localize sub-surface deformities such as voids, pipes, delaminations and honeycombing. Control buttons and optical feedback directly on the probe improve measurement efficiency and make the instrument even more user-friendly.
- Single side determination of slab thickness
- Detection and localization of voids, pipes, delaminations and honeycombing
- Dry-contact transducer: no couplant required, suited for measuring on rough surfaces
- Lightweight and ergonomical handling
- Expandable with Pulse Velocity transducers
- Advanced echo tracking technology helps identifying the main echo
- Control buttons and optical feedback directly on the probe increase measurement efficiency
- Automatic estimation of the Pulse Velocity
- Easy B-Scan measuring through center marker and rulers directly on the probe.
- Assessment of concrete quality
- Detection and localization of pipes, voids and cracks.