The MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer helps begin a revolution on one’s desk with a fast, easy, and affordable tool for making professional-quality models. The company’s fourth generation machine isn't just our best, it's the best desktop 3D printer on the market.
The key features of the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer are:
- 100µm resolution – One can speed one’s way to demonstrations and presentations with settings that range from fast draft to finer resolution.
- Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don't need sanding, finishing or post-production.
- It is possible to build models as big as ever and multiple things can be printed at once so that one can work on your next design sooner.
- One can save with low-cost consumables in beautiful solid and translucent colors.
- MakerBot PLA filament is a renewable bioplastic that sticks to the platform reliably with practically no peeling, curling, sliding or shrinking.
- High resolution 3D printing with 0.1 mm (100 micron) layer height resolution.
- Huge 410 cubic inch build volume.
- FREE MakerWare software, including regular downloadable updates. Prep your 3D files for printing in seconds.