The MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printer is a full-featured desktop 3D printer for daredevils and experimenters to explore the frontiers of 3D printing. Equipped with two extruders and optimized for the traditional thermoplastic ABS filament, the MakerBot Replicator 2X is prepared for future developments in 3D printing.
The key features of the MakerBot Replicator 2x are:
- Get prints that stick: high-tolerance aluminum build plate is machined for crucial flatness to prevent warping orsagging that can affect print quality.
- Build plate is anodized for longevity and durability.
- Surface tape comes cut-to-size for smooth, hassle-free application.
- Better temperature control keeps build plate heated precisely and evenly throughout.
- Now in sleek MakerBot black.
- Industrial-strength, steel frame provides stability during high-speed printing.
- 3-point build platform leveling that adjusts quickly.
- Wear-resistant, oil-infused brass bearings for less maintenance.
- Using MakerBot MakerWare, you can experiment with layer height resolutions much finer than 100 microns.
- Designed to look awesome in your office or on your work bench.