Agar Scientific offers a range of containers for microscopy slides and samples. Agar offers high-impact smooth ABS injection molded boxes, which are compact, durable and indexed and offer good microscope slide protection. The material will not splinter, crack or warp, and is not affected by humidity. The bottom and the cover have numbered indices for rapid identification and the units can be stacked. They are available in sizes to hold 25 and 100 standard 76 x 26mm microscope slides.
Polystyrene slide storage boxes for holding 100 standard microscope slides are also offered. The stackable storage file has a numbered index on a hinged lid. For light sensitive specimens the black box is recommended and is offered in six colors.
Agar also offers:
- Clear square polystyrene boxes and clear round polystyrene containers, small boxes and tubes, styrene boxes, wafer trays, plastic boxes, gel pak boxes, paper, cardboard boxes.
- Handy mini slide boxes made of polystyrene that hold 25 standard microscope slides
- Clear polystyrene boxes containing thin Platilon membranes, ideal for the safe transit of delicate objects. Platilon is a highly elastic and chemically inert polyurethane film which deforms around the object, holding it firmly in place.
- Polystyrene boxes available in square, round or rectangular shapes in a range of sizes.
- Larger square and rectangular boxes have hinged lids with locking clips.